Carol and Sam, April 2015
Enjoy our photoshoot picks! Click on the squares to expand.
In picking photos, focus first on your expression and the relative position of you to your surroundings. Most other things can be retouched (cropping, object removals, color balance like warm vs. cooler colors, light/darkness, blurring background more, etc.). Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help in any way.
Please tell me your picks by either -
1) The file name itself. (Check by hovering over the square and seeing the link name at the bottom of the browser)
2) Name it - (Series, row #, column #)
3) Save the photo (right click) and send as attachments.
A Few General Notes
- I will de-greenify the skin in post-processing on the outdoor photos. (The green tinge comes from the reflected sunlight from the grass.)
- For "Indoor and Outdoor Portrait," we choose and composite faces together from different photos. This will be necessary for the "Outdoor Portrait," since I shot two pictures each time (focusing on a different face each time).
- For an idea of what general vs. master retouching, please click here.